Something not "Foodie"

Hi everyone!

This is the latest issue of Mount Pleasant Magazine, for which I am a contributing writer. I got asked to write two business profiles for this month's issue. They are a bit out of my genre as a Food Writer, and they definitely stretched my ability to write for businesses other than restaurants. I really enjoyed the challenge, and I hope you enjoy the articles. I am featured on pages 137, and 139 of the eIssue.

As sad as I am to be moving-in June-to California, I am so grateful to Denise James (the Executive Editor) for taking a chance, and taking me on! Thanks Denise, you are AMAZING, and I had so much fun working for you!!!

Oh yes, if anyone should be interested, you can SUBSCRIBE to Mt. Pleasant Magazine here: http://mountpleasantmagazine.com/contact/


Mount Pleasant March/April 2015 Magazine Online Green Edition

http://mountpleasantmagazine.com/green/


Now, I just hope that I can find a great publication out in the San Francisco Bay/Wine Country area for which to write that is a great as Mt. P Magazine.

Comments

Popular Posts