My New Gig


 Hello Fellow Foodies!

Lately I have been keeping a secret. I found a new career (or at the very least a paid hobby) as a food writer. In late November, I decided to throw caution to the wind and apply for a writer's position with a wonderful local periodical- Mount Pleasant Magazine. They liked me and my writing samples, and the rest is history! Last month, my editor ( I love being able to say that!) sent me out to do two business profiles on local restaurants. I got to sit down and interview the chefs, eat some amazing complimentary food, and then write about it!

You can see what I wrote on pages 60 and 62. If you want to check out my Bio; it is in page 21. Happy reading!!!


 Mount Pleasant January/February 2015 Magazine Online Green Edition
http://mountpleasantmagazine.com/green/

Comments

Popular Posts